Civil Design Features
Dates: 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th July 2022
Time: 9am-12:15pm (AEST - Sydney time) each day, with a 15-minute break
Requirements: Dual monitors will be required so that the Trainer can be followed on one and the Course work can be done on the other. Alternatively, a second computer could also be used and projected to a screen or TV for viewing the Trainer.
An Internet Connection is required.
12d Model v14 and Codemeter drivers : 12d Model v14 Installation Document
ISCDT will supply a 12d Model licence and data to use for the course
This course follows on from the Two Day Design Basics course. Understanding of basic road design is essential.
Experience in 12d Model with completion of the Two Day Design Basics Course is required.
D02: Design, Advanced Modifiers
- Import templates
- Apply MTF defaults
- Apply MTF Manager
- Modifiers using smart chainages
- Modifiers using layers
- MTF features, Alias, Regions and copy and paste
- View Properties, Favourites and Positions
D03: Design, MTF Snippets
- What are Snippets?
- Basic Snippet edits
- Applying Snippets
- Design TIN and SuperTIN
D06: Design, MTF Boxing
- Modifier boxing with layers
- Asphalt surface, Kerb shapes and Subgrade layers
D07: Design, Tri-mesh Boxing
- Boxing with Snippets
- Subgrade TINs
T02: TINs and Volumes
- Making Models and TINs shared
- Sharing in Models and TINs
A02: Super Alignment, Element Design
- Design Toolbars
- Create Super Alignment
- Horizontal element geometry
- Vertical element geometry
- Named parts
- Named positions
A04: Super Alignment, Computators
- Using computator elements
- Computator kerb return tool
- Widening function
- Modifiers with computators
A05: Super Alignment, Advanced Tools
Please note courses may occasionally be cancelled or amended if trainers' availabilities change. If a change to a course occurs and you are unable to attend the new time, we will transfer your registration to the next available course.
All courses are non-refundable if you change your mind.